Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lovely Little Lulu

Who signs up for this stuff? Not me!
Notice how she has cushioned her head for the tantrum.

Adorable little three year old for sale. She comes fully equipped with poop in her panties, has the ability to destroy any shade of lipstick in 5 seconds flat, can chew through a whole pack of gum hiding in your purse in an hour and is guaranteed to turn any room into a complete disaster zone with one twirl.

Any takers? She does like to cuddle and brush long hair.
Note to the crazies: Kidding!! No need to to get your pretty princess panties in a wad and call CPS on Mrs. Princess Pookie. We'll keep her. Tantrums and all.

7 comments:

  1. That's kinda funny... ;)

    (Just because I'm not there, in the moment...)

    At my house, I generally say, "That's ok, you can be mad. You go be mad in time out. And when you are done we will still(insert whatever made them mad) because ___. It will just take longer now because you are not helping. You choose." I say all that with a smile on my face and a (fake) cheerful voice. lol I rarely get a kicking/screaming fit, but that might just be their personalities. Caleb does pout now, but he's bigger. Aarika whines/moans/complains. Ugh. They are so un-cute when they do that...

    Happy mommy'ing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got one already-why would I buy another?!? hee. Mine puts chapstick all over the couch! He just turned 4-little stinker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SOOOOO lucky! Mine is 15 months and ALREADY throwing tantrums like a pro! I'm talking kicking and screaming in the store! 'SUPER NANNY WHERE ARE YOU?' How about a baby trade? We could all rotate every few days???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Living up to my expectations I see. That's because Kels was such a breeze, Lu is making up for it! I love that she put a pillow down, a princess doesn't want to hit her head during a tantrum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the terrible threes are worse than the terrible twos...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this a girl thing or a second child thing? Things aren't looking to good on our end!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can I just say that I totally agree!! we've started to threaten Audrey that we are going to throw her in a cold shower--- (just her feet.) :) the hard part for us, is that Audrey could care less, about getting in trouble or anything like that... little girls...... they keep life interesting thats for sure!!

    ReplyDelete