Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's FFF (Fabulous Fashion Friday)

Galoshes~ They are absolutely fashionista's for the beach!
No, I did not purposely pose like this. Peeps (my BFF) just snuck a pic when I wasn't paying attention.

BUT...

I would pose like this if I knew someone was taking my photo! Now all I need is a cape.

Note to self: Buy a cape.
Wait~if I wear a cape does that officially make me a "SUPER" mom? Or, do I have to bake cookies, enjoy reading time with my children and be president of the PTA to qualify for that title? I'd rather just wear the cape and pretend like I really do those things.:D
It's FRIDAY people. Take time to do nothing!

OR...go buy a cape!

2 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

    No Capes! Do you remember Stratogale! Cape caught in a jet turbine! Metaman, express elevator! Dynaguy, snagged on takeoff! Spalshdown, sucked into a vortex! NO CAPES!

    You need a new supersuit. Your old one is a hobo suit. You can't be seen in it. I won't *allow* it. Fifteen years ago, maybe, but no? Feh! I never look back, dahling. It distracts from the now.

    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Are those your "every days"?

    ReplyDelete