Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dude...You Totally CUT!

Dear Man standing in line at Target,

Please accept my apology for my inappropriate behavior while standing in line last night. It is not your fault that I chose to take my children out beyond the bedtime hour. It is not your fault that I had to go to Target in the first place because my children have been wearing the same underwear for two days now due to the fact that I have been out of laundry detergent. And it is not your fault that the Target workers strategically place toys in the checkout area to annoy Mommy's who are tired and in a hurry. Please forgive me.

Mrs. Princes Pookie

P.S. For the record...I was in line first!;)

DOWNLOAD THIS: Toad the Wet Sprocket: Fly From Heaven~It's rocking my world right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment