Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm Still Alive

No I didn't get lost in the shoe section at Barney's (I wish though)
No I didn't have a tragic waxing experience that made me go in hiding
No my handsome Prince Charming didn't whisk me away to Bermuda (hint hint)
No I didn't have emergency surgery like I did exactly a year ago (remember the ovary fiasco?)
No I didn't win the lottery and move my family to a European village
and No I'm not dead!
But I am happy to announce that Mrs. Princess Pookie FINALLY got a new computer over the weekend. So, never fear, more Mrs Princess Pookie fashion sharing is near! Oh ya...and that surprise I've been talking about for weeks now...it's still on it's way! I bet you can't wait to find out what it is! (Don't get too excited:D)

I've missed you all and I hope you have a spooktacular week ahead!

1 comment: