Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Eensy Weensy Spider

My weekend creation.
1. I LOVE Halloween
2. I LOVE headbands
3. I LOVE this Halloween headband.
It looks pretty stinkin cute on my Lulu. I'd wear it too btw. I would have taken a pic of her wearing but then I would have had to wake her up and nothing in this life is worth waking a sleeping child. Okay, so maybe for a fire but...you know what I mean.
Want me to make you an eensy weensy spider? $1000 bucks and it's yours! Going once, going twice...sold to the crazy lady in the Jimmy Choo shoes.
Happy Monday my cyber friends!
P.S. 5 more days til my birthday. If any of you are in need of a gift idea just let me know. I'm happy to share my wish list with you. :D

1 comment:

  1. That is the coolest halloween headband! I totally would wear it on halloween.

    ReplyDelete