Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Da Bomb

These little LOVE notes were waiting for me on my nightstand when I went to bed last night.
"Please pack me lunch tomorrow. I want spaghetti."
My son is the BOMB. He cracks me up!
AND...this new product is the BOMB!
{click pic for more dets}
I absolutely LOVE Benefit products. If you are not familiar with them do yourself a favor and get to know them. This Sugarbomb is the perfect mix of bronzer, shimmer and glowing cuteness all wrapped up into one tiny little package. (Scared of the price? It lasts FOREVER!)
Recommendation: You will enjoy this product more if you use a brush like THIS instead of the one provided. I'm generally not a picky cosmetic brush person but THIS style of brush is the "bomb". I have the Benefit version and use it daily.
Don't forget to enter the give away. (yesterday's post)
All blog stalkers invited to enter as well!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment