Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's FFF (Fabulous Fashion Friday)~or NOT

My eyes are heavy.
The exhaustion has hit.
Dark circles have found a home.
"Fashion" means nothing today.
The To Do list is daunting.
My kids miss me.
I miss them.
Today I want to stay home.
Home.
Home.
Home.
Next time I will say no.

Have you ever felt the same?
This will pass and I will forget how I am feeling today. And most likely, because I am me, I will do it all over again. And again. And again. I will learn. Someday I will learn.

For now, I will be grateful for my blessings. I will survive and fulfill my promises. I will appreciate opportunities. And I will take a long, long nap....tomorrow.

Do your best to make your weekend a DELIGHTFUL one! Delightful~I like that word!

P.S. On Memorial Day I think I will eat a big fat hot dog with relish, a whole bag of Salt and Vinegar chips and two desserts! Why not? Sounds delightful!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment