Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mind Override


This is how we wear flip flops in Washington. "Flop Socks"~LAME!
I will choose to be happy today.
I will not complain about the weather any more (right!)
I will be grateful I have Ugg boots to keep my toes warm when it's 52 degrees in June.
I will appreciate my hoodie collection.
Instead of counting the days, I'll count the hours til our Lake Powell vacation.

WARNING: DON'T EVER MOVE TO WASHINGTON! EVER!:D

Today I want to buy THESE but I'm thinking THESE would be more appropriate. Sucky!
Is the sun bragging in your part of the world?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are missing the sun! I like these two warm days..five rainy days. I think I fit perfectily in Washington!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sun is bragging WAY too much in my parts ... I wish I could send half of it to you. Seriously with the humidity our heat index is hitting records of 102 in JUNE!!! If I didn't have a baby due I'd say lets to a house swap for a week.
    Not sure you'd get away with "Flop Socks" in Nashville thought. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete