Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Trendy Tuesday...Do You Dare?

The open toed (peep) boot. I'm not quite sure what to think about this trend. It confuses me really. A boot that has a peep hole in the toe. Very interesting. Maybe the creator of this trend lives in Miami and wanted to wear boots but, due to the higher temperatures needed a natural built in air conditioner. Or maybe they are designed to show off a fancy pedicure~clever. Or maybe they are created for backyard summer barbeque's. Or maybe they are just weird. I say we leave the peep for ballet flats and let the boots be boots!


My opinion...What a waist of a cute pair of boots. This...not so cute.


This on the other hand...cute!
Happy Trendy Tuesday everyone. Do you DARE?

2 comments:

  1. О! Just thought I would comment and say great theme, did you code it for yourself? Really looks excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sharp post. Never thought that it was this easy. Extolment to you!.

    ReplyDelete