Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dr. Seuss Invasion

Before AND After
This is a little random but I came across these pics last night.

This is how my children's bathroom looked when we moved in. Yes, that would be a shower curtain acting as a privacy curtain to cover the 5ft. window (a Peeping Tom's dream) in the shower. Who puts a window like that in a shower? That's just asking for a 911 call! This bathroom totally creeped me out and unfortunately it wasn't in the budget to remodel prior to move in. Can we say "shower shoes"? 


And then finally it came.

Bead board


Fresh white subway tile and octagonal floor tile.
(sorry you can't see those features here but I love the floor! It's like THIS.)

With a touch of red scallops and Seusical flair.

"In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!" — Dr. Seuss

P.S. It's 10:08 pm and the painters are still outside working on my house. Ah...guys...it's really dark outside. Maybe you should call it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment