Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's FFF (Fabulous Fashion Friday)

I find it quite hilarious that I'm featuring my new running shorts today. Especially since I've been mocking them in the gym for quite some time now. I'm not a workout shorts kinda girl. BUT...move me to Arizona and they're my new favorite workout staple. (Sorry Lulu Lemon. I still love you too.) And, they come in a rainbow of fruit flavors that bring all sorts of HAPPY to my face.
You should try some. You might like them too. THESE are pretty tempting.

ALSO...

I've been meaning to create THESE with my kids all summer. Determined to accomplish this task this weekend. Back in the day I  made gazillions of these. Will you be my friend?



Lastly...

These are pretty "flippin" awesome.

Happy Friday!
Smile. Shop. And wear fancy shoes this weekend!


P.S. Found a scorpion on my bathroom floor last night. Not kidding. I've officially turned paranoid.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you got to AZ safely. Boo to the scorpian. I couldn't handle that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aarika learned how to make friendship bracelets during the last year. The BEST is when your daughter makes a friendship bracelet for her brother and *he actually wears it*. Yay! :P

    ReplyDelete