Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas is Coming


 Dinner anyone? 
We're kinda fancy around here during the Holidays.

Maybe I should have followed the advice of the Costco lady and pre-soaked my wreath before displaying. In Washington these things never die!

Christmas is almost here. 
I certainly have I meant to do this and I meant to do that on my list but, I have let them go. Let them go and moved on. 

My children don't care about the perfectly wrapped gifts under the tree or the stockings hung by the chimney with care. However, they do adore the simple cuddle on the couch during the Christmas TV special and the basket full of Christmas stories.

Today let us move on, enjoy the Holiday, and pay attention to what matters most.

Sounds nice doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Love your wreath:) That's what you get for moving to a place with beautiful weather...not jealous at all anymore (ha!) Missing you in the evergreen state:)

    ReplyDelete