Monday, January 2, 2012

Here We Go 2012

Choosing Happiness
{THE TRUTH}
I have never been a believer in New Year resolutions. I personally think they act as a set up for failure.  However, I do believe that the beginning of a new year is a great time to evaluate life, ponder, dream, let go, and move forward. 

{EVALUATE}
I want to have a house I can call my own in Arizona. Shoes...house....shoes...house...hmmm....
 I'm thinking a house trumps shoes. Don't you?;)

{PONDER} 
 Moving to Arizona has been hard on all of us. Harder than I imagined. Was it a good idea to move? Absolutely! 1000% no regrets! Change is good.

 {DREAM}
I want to go to NY, take a ballet class, buy a piano, learn to paint on canvas, bake a chocolate cake from scratch, reopen my etsy shop, teach again. 

{LET GO}
There are things in life we have no control over. For example, the housing market. We have had two houses to get rid of in Washington. The market sucks and there's nothing we can do about it. Nothing.
(BTW house #1 closed on Dec. 27~yay~house #2 hits the market Jan. 3. Cross your fingers for a quick sell.) 

{MOVE FORWARD}  
 Life is good. We are happy. We are blessed. And although each day brings it's challenges, this year we will choose happiness.  

May we all welcome 2012 with open arms and a happy heart.
Happy New Year!
P.S. Download Good Life by One Republic (playing). It's a great way to start 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment