Friday, January 20, 2012

It's FFF

I have been sick at home all week so there has been absolutely nothing fashionable about my life. However, THIS cute girl is bursting with more fabulous fashion than any of us could ever imagine. I've been peeking at her blog for a while now and her style and eye for color is absolutely stunning! Her impeccable (and expensive) taste, creative ability to put outfits together, and natural beauty is so inspiring!


Take a moment to click on over to her blog called Atlantic-Pacific to be fashionably uplifted. The pictures are really fun to look at.

It's Friday!
Shop. Eat cake. And wear something fabulous.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, finally time for me to comment. All the outfits are super cute. I can't wait till it's warm enough to wear a skirt again. I'm sick of this winter in Utah thing. At least I have cake. :)

    ReplyDelete