Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend At My House

And back to hectic life we go. The first full week in January ended and we said our good byes to all things Holiday. The tree is down, the goodies are gone, and the new toys have found their new homes. I don't know about you but for me January is a time to refresh, rethink, and switch things up a bit.

Fresh flowers welcome new life and sing Happy Day To You.

A post Holiday trip to Target is always a must. Hey, we needed laundry soap. I picked up this silly gold ottoman to help liven my living room. Not that it needs "livening". I have a billion colors and textures already going on in there. Funny thing...Lulu calls our formal living room the "talking room". You know, the room that only gets used once a month for special visitors.

And the chalkboard has been updated. The kids came up with a few things that make them happy.

Soooo, if you haven't done so already, this is the week to move the couch to a new spot, maybe paint that table you have been meaning to, or refresh the picture arrangement on your wall. Go for it!

Happy Monday!
Make it a great week.
P.S. Choose happiness!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment