Friday, June 1, 2012

FFF Fitness Addition

What? Huh? June is here? Where have I been?

Okay moving on.

It has been so freakin hot here in AZ that my fashion statement as of late has been my swimsuit. And posting a pic of myself in my swimsuit would just be weird. Maybe when I get my boob job. ;)

So, instead we'll do a FITNESS Friday because by now most of you know I'm slightly passionate about the topic.

Do you know this guy? Like the most fit, sorta cute, kick your butt trainer around? He just put out a new book and it's a goodie. I'm VERY picky about fitness literature and this book I support 110%. I like it and I think it's a worthwhile read. The book is based on 20 rules to live by and then has a slew of recipes at the end. Real recipes. Not ones that call for mangosteins from Africa. Looking for some new ideas? Buy it. I think you'll like it too.

And, let us not forget the extra fun part.


You can do this in your undies if you please. No equipment needed. No excuses!

Happy Fitness Friday!
Shop. Eat apples. And do some fabulous fitness!

P.S. For those of you who may have been in my total conditioning class today sorry about that, the soreness will go away. Eventually. And no, you're not going to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment