Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm a STAR

 These booties my friends made me famous yesterday while I was out and about.
Where did you get those?
Are they vintage?
What boutique did you find those at?
Stop it! I have to have your booties.
 It's a secret. Yes. If I told you I'd have to kill you. Sorry, you can't have them.
$100 bucks and I'll spill the beans. 
Any takers?

 Don't look too close or you will see the white sexy athletic sock poking out. 
What can I say, I don't like sockless sweaty feet! However those stars are like a built in air conditioner for no extra charge.


Hey Aimee! I told you I would find something cute to wear them with. You're jelly you don't have a pair too aren't you. Shame on you for mocking the suede white bootie!

Lovin my jeans.

P.S. I found them at TJ Maxx. 

P.S.S. Happy Birthday Prince Charming. When you get back in town I'm going to do all sorts of naughty things to you. Miss you! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment