Friday, March 8, 2013

FFF

sweater: american eagle (old) | shirt: anthropologie | jeans: anthropologie | shoes: sam edelman (old)
 perfectly colored mint tote: gap
 
Who's that? Can it be? Is that Mrs. Princess Pookie? I didn't recognize her. No sweats? No pajamas? No sweaty workout clothes? Something must be wrong. Seriously wrong. Either that or there must be a shoe sale going on some where. Does she have mascara on too? Fancy. BUT, could someone tell her to edit that headband from her ensemble? It's totally cheesy!
Fact: See those shoes I'm wearing? They win the shoe popularity contest by a landslide. I get asked (a lot) where I got them. Answer: Some random bargain basement store in NY. And to think, I almost walked away from them.
Happy Friday Everyone.

Shop. Eat cake. MOVE. And wear something fabulous. Like THESE.

P.S. Geesh. This picture is not good. Sorry bout it. My photographer is 10 yrs old and has a really annoying mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment