Thursday, April 18, 2013

Insta Step Pepper


"Buy me, buy me, buy me", the shoes whispered to the innocent girl strolling by.
"Rainbow laces! I know you can't resist me."
"I will match all your stretchy pants."
"Good point", thought the girl. 
"May I try these on?" asked the girl to the shoe salesman with the gnarly teeth.
"You should get them, get them, get them", said the shoe salesman with the gnarly teeth.
"But my husband may divorce me if I bring home another pair of shoes", said the girl. 
"Not if you model them in your birthday suit", suggested the shoe salesman with the gnarly teeth.
"Point taken. I'll take them."
The End. 



Here, let me save you from the shoe salesman with the gnarly teeth. Click HERE.  

P.S. For the record, the shoe salesman did not make the "birthday suit" suggestion (ew). If he had I would have probably ran for my life.


1 comment: