Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Month of Mom

It's May 1!
Why not start the month of celebrating MOM off right?
A fresh arrangment of peonies and a chocolate banana PB smoothie.
Two of my favorites.
Add the kids tucked in for the night and a sink free of dishes...
you've got yourself one happy Mom!
It truly doesn't take much to please a mom. Am I right?

Here are a few other lovely things currently pleasing my eyes:

These wedges are so freakin cute I can hardly stand it.

Trish McEvoy perfume will not disappoint. Ever!

A new pair of V.S. fleece boyfriend pants are the most comfortable loungers around.
Trend Alert: They now come in mint!
WARNING: once entered, you will not want to exit out of these pants.


I'm obsessed with neon yellow and this infinity scarf would to the trick. 

Welcome May. 
Mother's all around the world welcome you lovingly with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment