Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I'm FREE At Last


 Preschool!
I'm fairly certain I'm more excited for him to start school than he is. But let's not tell him that. Yes my son would be wearing crocs. Yep those beyond ugly plasic looking shoes with holes in them. And what's that? A plastic light up croc cartoon decoration inserted into one of the holes? What can I say. He's kid #3, I'm tired, and frankly I don't give a crap.

 Where does a Mother go when she's kid free for the first time in 11 years?

 Target...naturally.

For those of you who are still home entertaining your children because school hasn't started yet, hang in there. You can do it!

P.S. Don't want to drag the family to Target? Check THESE out. Super cute!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky! I have YEARS before I get to venture to Target without a child in tow.

    ReplyDelete