Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend At My House

 Have you had these?
You should!

 Dear Rainmaker Masterpieces
(aka toilet paper rolls wrapped in paperbags)
It's been real. Now it's time for us to depart in our own seperate ways.
Please don't tell the children.
Thanks!

 Ikea run. Thank you dude in the red converse shoes for recognizing my 
struggle to load that box by myself. It was the awkward runaway carts fault! (Am I the only one who can't navigate a dumb Ikea cart?)
BTW...is it really worth all the assembling?

I'm not a fan of the beachy theme decor for a home but I'm digging this in a 
why-do-I-dig-this sort of way?

Chair on the left or chair on the right?
Thoughts?

Our suitcases are scattered about and there are loads of laundry piled everywhere. Why worry about that when there's a house to decorate?! Project bonus room almost complete. Stay tuned!
In the meantime check out these super stylish decorating blogs:


Happy Monday.
Make it a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment