Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend At My House

Welcome to fall in AZ.
For a lot of folks fall means cooler temps, handsome scarves, and a toasty cup of something delicious. For us fall brings hours of outside play time (finally!), picnics in the park, and preferred patio seating for our dining out excursions. Fall is my most favorite time of year. And although the definition of fall in AZ differs greatly from that of other places we have lived, it still brings a smile to my face and satisfaction to my soul.
I love fall.

Other Noteworthy News (or not, depending on your likes)
*Katy Perry's new perfume is lovely. Go to sephora and have them a make you a FREE sample.
*Nars Matte lipstick in "red lizared" is red wine lip perfection for fall.
*This "home tour" featured on Design Mom is absolutely remarkable.
*It's about time Toad the Wet Sprocket. New album release TOMORROW!


Listen and fall in love!
Happy Monday! Make it a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment