Friday, November 8, 2013

A Thing Called Busy

Lack of posting? 
It's called busy.
Thanks for understanding.

And moving on....

Holiday Trends Worth Checking Out. 
(In my crazy messed up occationally tasteless opinion that counts for absolutely nothing that is.)

Oh can someone just cover me in these pants right now.
SEQUINS!!! Fab. Absolutely Fab.

Are you kidding me? Shoes with a bustle. Get in my closet right now!


If you think this coat is ugly then I think you are ugly. :)

There's no such thing as too much love. 
And I love you. 

I want to steal this stole (aka fur collar).  

Killer cool nail art is always trending.
These are super fun too.


A scent that will knock your socks off.

And last but not least...
a facial product that will change your life. 
FYI this is a great gift set out for the Holidays with FREE SHIPPING!
Go for it. Splurge. You'll love it!

Have an amazing weekend. 
Go buy new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment