Monday, November 4, 2013

Welcome November

Welcome November. A month full of Thankfulness. First of all don't worry, I won't be boring you daily with lists of what I'm thankful for. I'm sure your 452 facebook friends already have that covered.:) Rather I'd like to offer a challenge to all of us. Each day for the rest of the month let us actively and genuinely go out of our way to thank someone. A stranger, a teacher, or maybe a long time friend. And not just a regular everyday "polite" thank you like when someone opens the door for you. How about  a written note, a thoughtful email, an unexpected text or treat to someone who maybe hasn't heard from you in a while. Have you thanked your best friend lately? Your parents for being there for you? Your child for making good choices? I know each one of us is surrouned by amazing people. Let us thank them this month and let them know how much they are appreciated. I promise this will not only make the recipient happy but you as well.
May we all find joy in being thankful!
xoxo

Happy Monday. Make it a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment