Monday, December 9, 2013

Mr. & Mrs.


And...I'm back.
Welcome December 9. Wowzers! Time flies when you're having fun I guess. My parents have been in town since Thanksgiving and we have had a loaded schedule of all sorts of activities during their stay. We ended the hurrah all fancy with a celebratory meal from KFC-sporks included of course. Thanks Dad!


Yesterday was family Christmas card photoshoot day. Walker style of course. Professional photographer (aka Grandpa), Cannon point and shoot, bribing of children, and rehearsed silly faces. The above shot perfectly describes Berks 3 yr old photo taking 'tude. What a twerp!

Other noteworthy stuff (or not)...

*The "Elf on the Shelf" tradition stresses me out. I woke at 4:45AM in a panic because I forgot to move him. Stupid elf!

*Lucy found her big gift from Santa. I'm so annoyed but, it was completely my fault. She told her Dad that she found it. She knew if she told me she found it I'd take it back. Now what?

*Where have I been Christmas shopping? Groupon & Living Social (seriously!) for events and activities. My kids don't need stuff. Creating memories with my kids is far more valuable than another dumb Lalaloopsy Doll.

*Speaking of unneeded stuff....ADORBS!

It's Monday. Make it a great one!




No comments:

Post a Comment