Friday, December 13, 2013
Taking time this weekend to...
1. plan some type of Holiday social gathering so that I will...
2. finish decorating for Christmas. (Keeping it simple this year. Dessert only.)
3. begin the wrappalooza fest. I refuse to be wrapping at midnight on Christmas Eve!
4. bake cinnamon rolls.
5. read Christmas stories to my kids by the tree.
6. watch a Christmas movie with the hubs. However, I will most likely fall asleep 1/2 way through;)
7. dance to Christmas tunes in my kitchen.
8. light my peppermint candle.
9. be thankful.
10. rest and enjoy.
This weekend may we all find time to not be too busy to do the things we enjoy most.
'Tis the Season!