Monday, December 23, 2013

Weekend At Our House

And the wrapping has begun!
I adore a beautifully wrapped package but...
I don't enjoy being the wrapper!
You know what I hate most about wrapping?
Disappearing scissors!
I will never understand how one second they can be in my hand and in the next...poof...gone!

Our dessert party with friends last night was a smashing success.
Mint brownies are my favorite!

All our stockings are hung (not by a chimney) with care.


 Friend treats (thank you pinterest) packaged and delivered with love.

AND...

shirt: target | skirt: anthro | tights: target | scarf: banana repuplic
 
shoes: nords rack
Let us not forget the Holiday fashion.
This outfit sure had people talking!
...because they thought I had a dead cat around my neck. :)
The hubs meowed at me all through church. Funny.

Christmas is pretty much here.
You ready?
It's Monday. Make it a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment