Friday, January 24, 2014

The Lucy Redo

And just like that at approx. 11:22 PM Thursday night Lucy's bedroom inspiration was finally discovered. Hallelujah said the decorator (aka me).
Gold, black and white stripes (go figure), balerina pink, with a hint of yellow, turquoise, and brown. 

This will be a very fun project. Can't wait to show you what I come up with.

Every January it seems I tear my house apart, wish I had all new stuff, get completely overwhelmed for a couple days (or weeks) and then dig in. This is the time of year when I want everything to have a place. Perfectly organized drawers, cupboards, and closets sounds so lovely. Boy oh boy do I have a LOOOOONNNNNG way to go. Piece by piece, day by day. :)

Have a wonderful weekend full of adventure, good eats, and if you're lucky...
maybe a new pair of shoes. 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment