Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hello...Are You There? With Some Hair Care!

Yep, still here.
Hanging out working on science projects, book reports, undone laundry, closet cleaning, and doing my best to try and raise three perfectly perfect children. You know, SUPER fun 'life' stuff. 

Lets move on already.


Do you CARE about your HAIR?

Duh, of course you do. You're a girl! 
A few things you may have wondered about but never tried...

*A brazillian blow out or keratin treatment for your hair-Do it! AMAZING!
Why? Completely brings your hair back to life. Soft, silky, shiny. Who doesn't want that? They show up on Groupon all the time. Try it! I don't have to use a flat iron for quite some time after a treatment.

*A professional grade hair blow dryer-TRUST, it makes a difference! Why? Because my hairdresser said so. ;)

*Wen hair care products-LOVE! Note #1: If you have fine hair you probably won't love. Note #2: I don't wash my hair everyday. You wouldn't want to use this product daily??

*Clip-In Hair Extensions-FUN and totally worth it. Way cheaper and so much more convenient than permanent ones. Why? Because at the end of the day you can take them out. Lots of my friends have permenant ones and like them, but complain about the the weight and you can't brush through your hair. I have a set of clip ins. They were $110 for a set of seven pieces. More than enough hair. However, my hairdresser swears by the halo. I don't have one yet, but saving my pennies in hopes to get one. It's pretty freakin' cool!

*Dry Bar-Ever heard of one? Read about one here. Gather your girlfriends and go. 99% of hairstyles out there on the street suck because most of us (aka me) can't blow dry our own hair. This treatment is seriously the PERFECT "me time" break. You will really enjoy it. Tip: Buy one on Groupon!

I'm absolutely no expert, but I like trying stuff. 
Are you a little more curious now?:)

p.s. lookie at my new nails.
clear gel with black gel stripes.
rockin!

1 comment:

  1. beaded sew in hair extensions come in all colors and lengths, and they're easy to apply once you know how to use them.

    ReplyDelete