Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Maybe I should...


*yes that would be a self tanner line on my right foot*

Check in?
Yep. Still alive and dandy.

Lately...
operation craft room clean out (it's almost done!)
teaching, teaching, teaching
dance recital preparations....oh please can't you just be over already?
pinning outdoor landscaping ideas like crazy
learning outdoor landscaping (aka pool) this year is not in the budget-DANG IT!
summer vacations planned...check!
THIS lipstick rocks!
it's (almost) already hot as hell here in AZ
prepping for girls camp has NOT been fun. did I mention I HATE camping?
making all kinds of fabulous home decor discoveries at Homegoods (pics?)
want THESE (in white) next
the three yr old has turned into a screamer (when he's having fun that is) it's freaking annoying!
Kels turned 12, Lucy turned 8...how?
laundry is still stupid
why do I like chips so much? that salty goodness just sucks me in until the whole bag is gone.
AND...
school is out and summer has officially started at my house. let the refereeing begin!

Hope you're all finding love, happiness and adventure in your worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment