Wednesday, November 26, 2008


HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

Princess Pookie gives THANKS for...
1. designer shoes
2. fake eyelashes
3. valet parking
4. on-line shopping
5. Spa Nordstrom

Okay really...
1. My royal family, especially My Prince Charming
2. My health
3. Food to eat & roof over my head
4. Memories
5. My sister's cooking!
Oh ya...and lets not forget leftovers!

If I was cooking, the bird would look like this BUT you could call me Betty in this apron!
Enjoy the day Princesses. If you're doing the cooking today, you certainly deserve a new accessory. How about THIS one?:)
Thanksgiving chuckles: If you enjoy Adam Sandler humor...click HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are feeling better. Enjoy the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happpy Thanksgiving! I enjoyed the Adam Sandler song. He is a funny guy.

    ReplyDelete