Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mrs. Princess Pookie's Social Calendar

Weekend fashion don't...
(okay so I caught this Thurs. night)
AND I rest my case. Tanks + bras = nasty tackiness!
A. It's showing!
B. It's twisted!
C. It's a showing, twisted, dirty bra!

GNO Time!

The dueling piano bar. Good Times! However, they never played any of our song "requests". Can I get a refund? (you had to "tip" to put in a request.) Thanks for dancing with me Sarah. Pam & Justine...beware of bouncers with BIG hair!


And then there were none!
If I could freeze my son I'd do it right now. He's perfectly, innocently sweet with two missing front teeth. It doesn't get any more adorable than this in my book. LOVE him tons!


HELLO spring GREEN~Target clearance rack-$11!
Love the bitty navy & white bow.



My Lulu has all of a sudden decided that T-shirts are "dresses".
HELP ME!



Look at my new weekend gadget. PINK! It's super duper cool but I have no idea how to use it. If you call me I don't even know how to answer the dumb thing. Before this I had been totally living in the dark ages. THIS is what I use to talk on. I had a friend in high school who had one of these dinosaurs.

AND the icing on the cupcake...
found the perfect boyfriend jeans this weekend. Tried THESE on & they are darling!
NOTE: Mrs. Princess Pookie will be adding lots more stuff to her etsy shop in the next couple days. Remember, window shopping is free! :D Also, if you haven't entered in the bracelet give away you can do so by scrolling to the post after this one and leave a comment. THANKS!

It's Monday! Make it a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you ladies must have had a great time! Sorry I missed it. Next time I will have a plan B for the kids.

    ReplyDelete