Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Trendy Tuesday...Do You Dare?

Please say it isn't so!


You're kidding right?! The jumpsuit...really? Just hearing the word makes me want to run for my life. I was at a gathering the other night and "jumpsuits" came up~Ick...puke...FUGLY! I'm pretty sure I had a couple of these during my elementary school days. In fact , I'm recalling a purple corduroy knickerish one sewn by my one and only Mother. (Yes, I grew up with hand made clothing. Bet you can't wait for me to post a prom pic!) Boy did I HATE that thing! I'm certain my bff had a black floral one that I always wanted to borrow too. Did you ever use to trade clothes with your BFF's? In elementary school...fun. In college....annoying! Get This: I had a roommate who onced "borrowed" a pair of my underwear (w/o permission mind you) because she was "out". Honey...you can keep em! Nasty!

Living at risk is JUMPING off the cliff & building your wings on the way down. ~Ray Bradbury

Well bye-bye are days of the khaki safari looking or the cockpit uniform jumpsuits and HELLO jumpsuit city poshness. Stella McCartney's jumpsuits~too PJish! Where's the matching blankie?



Urban Outfitters~You're getting warmer.


Whoops! Ice cold again.


Oh...hmm...thinking....classy, basic, black, almost....um...no thanks still!

Do jumpsuits make you wanna JUMP?

Ya, off a bridge so I don't ever have to wear a jumpsuit again!:)

3 comments:

  1. Just knowing that I would have to strip nekkid in order to coughpeecoughcough makes me say....

    "Thanks, but no." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a funny comment by Annette! I saw these at the store other day and am glad that I am not the only one going, "Perhaps this is a bad idea?" It was bad the 1st time around! Yucky...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They remind me of Units. You remember Units?? Rachael Ray had a cute, all black jump suit on one of her fashion segments the other day. It was cute, will I be buying it anytime soon, no way.

    ReplyDelete