Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's FFF (Fabulous Fashion Friday)~Princess Style

Party Like A Princess



Let's get this party started! I'm a bit particular when it comes to invitations. They are actually my favorite piece to the party planning puzzle. Call me old fashion but I still love getting things in the mail. Especially an invitation to a party. Pretty paper, ribbon, stamps=FUN for me.






First on the agenda...a special visit from "Ellie Ettiquette" (aka my peeps/BFF). She taught us about manners in a fancy accent and everything. Miss Ellie, where was that accent from? London, Australia, or maybe Canada? Remind us.:D



Thank you Chef Joe for another amazing spread! P.S. When do I get more of your tomato bisque?~DIVINE!

Princess story time and special Cinderella dancing socks.


"8" Dancing Princesses and their mommies.



Alright...who spiked the punch? Oh wait, we always look this silly! Love you Gail!


Fashions fit for Princess Lulu. This girl LIVES in dress ups. I don't mind a single bit because before I know it she'll be wanting $300 jeans, Juicy Couture and a car!

Thank you princesses for coming to the party. We hope you had a wonderful time.

Dearest Princess Lucy Jayne,

No matter where your life takes you, you will always be our little dancing princess. Dream big, choose to be happy and remember, there's always a better shoe sale tomorrow. Happy THIRD birthday big girl. Nose, kiss, hug with a cuddle on the side.

Love,
Mom and Dad

3 comments:

  1. It was the absolute perfect party!!! I think the accent was a good mix of many different accents ;-) Love you EE!

    It was a wonderful party- I miss you and your perfect party planning, dancing teaching, Lulu loving self! You are so talented PP- everything you touch turns to gold. I mean... platinum... I mean something pink and poofy... something fabulous.

    Anyway- it was good to see your face! Thanks for "reading" You, DB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous party darling, simple marvelous. And the accent? Paris of course! What you couldn't tell? Thanks for letting me come and celebrate with my little Lulu, man I love that little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does the party planning agenda come in email form? I have a 3rd birthday to plan for May. Suggestions, hints, are you for hire??

    ReplyDelete