Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What Was I Thinking?

I'm still trying to adjust to reality after my sweet Vegas adventure.
The laundry is exploding.
My suitcase sits untouched and will probably remain that way for who knows how long? I HATE to unpack.
Like an idiot I willingly picked up 3 extra classes on top of my already too busy schedule.
My toilets, well, I'll spare you the details! Do your kids forget to flush too?
My computer hates me lately. This is the second time I've written a post for today!
I get to play the Hostess of the Mostess for my daughter's third "Cinderella" themed birthday party in which she informed me yesterday that she now wants a "mermaid" party. Too bad chick! And why am I doing a party 2 days after getting home from vacation?
My mom's still here-this is a good thing but I want to play with her instead of dealing with life.
I burned the cupcakes~ #&@* (no I NEVER use bad words!)
Mt. Rainier decided to take over my chin.
And...once again I get to face yet another overscheduled weekend.
Life is good! Right?
Will someone do me a favor and shoot me?
Yes ,I will survive yet another day of my so-called life. The birthday party on the other hand...we'll see.:D I'll let you know tomorrow. That is if my computer doesn't still hate me.
Happy Birthday My Little Lulu! Remember...Cinderella can dance & mermaid's can't!

3 comments:

  1. A hint: I used to catch a lot of grief from my (ex)husband over wanting to throw a birthday party for my kids. We compromised by just throwing ONE "friend" party each year, the kids would take turns being the one to get the "friend" party. It ended up working out really well and I've just kept doing it. This year it's Caleb's turn. Last year was Aarika. My kids have just grown up this way, they know they will have a turn to have a "friend" party and they don't beg for a party if it's not their turn.

    Not-so-fun times: Ok, I don't mean to one-up you, but, um... I had a sitter overflow a toilet yesterday, so it could be worse! Ugh. She's 14 so she freaked, didn't think to use the plunger that was sitting right there, so she just started grabbing *clean* towels from the linen closet and laying them down neatly across the floor to soak up the mess. There were probably 7-8 towels laid down. And my lightly soiled towels on the towel bars were left alone. Um... HELLO? I had to leave work to come home and rescue my house. :(

    The silver lining: My towels are clean now, after doing a TON of laundry yesterday. :)

    Fun times: Yesterday I short-sheeted my kids beds for April Fools' Day. Hee hee!!! Caleb totally fell for it. Aarika was too smart and didn't climb into her bed. They thought I had forgotten April Fools' Day because I left the prank until bedtime. Muahaha! (Last year, after the kids were asleep, I sewed Aarika's undies into a long chain. I sewed the leg holes in Caleb's underwear shut. My kids thought that was hilarious!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

    Jackson's Birthday Party is this Sunday at the Bowling alley....should be interesting:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party it was though! And I bet you got some great picture! :-)

    ReplyDelete