Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's Trendy Tuesday~KIDO STYLE


Can I be your fashion advisor?
Look at me. I'm the coolest kid on the face of the plant and I like to change my clothes 50 times a day. I put this outfit together myself. Is is a 10?

Summer Twirling...
For today's TREND I have chosen to feature kido etsy summer dresses. I am in love with etsy (you all know that by now) and have been doing a search on summer dresses for Lulu. You know, before we knew we were having a girl I actually really wanted another boy. When they told me I was having a girl I was slightly disappointed. However, as soon as I left that doctor's office and hit the closest Gymboree, my mind changed in an instance. As we all know, girl clothes are SO much cuter than boy clothes. I AM OBSESSED WITH LITTLE GIRL FRILLIES ~especially tutus! (I still will not admit how many tutus my child has!) How much longer do I have til she grows out of the frill and fluff? It all just goes too fast...most days.:)

All of these little darlings can be found at etsy.com. I used "children's dresses" for my search.

Have fun TWIRLING in the sunshine! Twirl~ such a happy word.

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, Lu. Thanks to the tights, it all matches! Woot woot!

    You go, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute dresses! My Sydney LOVES dresses. You might like this tutorial:

    http://treyandlucy.blogspot.com/2009/01/15-minute-dress.html

    I made up a couple of these and they are very cute.

    ReplyDelete