Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mrs. Princess Pookie's Social Calendar

Sshh....can you hear that? Me either. Quiet, nothingness. Precious MY time. My Prince has swept me off my feet today (Sunday) and has taken our royal family to the park. Sheer dream come true for me AND my children! Probably not so much for hubs but I know he values the limited playtime he gets with his mini peeps. Relax. Breathe. Do nothing. Loving life!

Now on to the rest of the weekend fun. Friday night I had a date with my prince to the car dealer. We're in need of making a decision on a car and there is nothing we despise more in our life than visiting the car dealer. I HATE CAR SALESMEN! To make a long story short we had the WORST experience of our entire car buying history and we're back to ground zero. When it comes to buying cars all I ask for is honesty. And that on Friday, we did not get. UGH!
Let's take a vote. What kind of car do you think we should get?

A. Mini van
B. Porshe~the kids can stay home!
C. Car truck aka El Camino~what's the point of these anyway?
D. Range Rover

All right, if you insist we'll get a Range Rover. Anyone out there willing to donate to the down payment? If I can round up $60 grand in donations maybe I can afford one. Please?:)

Saturday we took a roadtrip to the tulip festival. One of my favorite Godly creations is a field of brightly colored tulips. Unfortunately this year we didn't see any. Once again welcome to my IRONIC life. Had we given it a couple more weeks we would have been able to see the tulip rainbows but due to the unseasonably cool weather as of late, the tulips are still sleeping. BUT we did get to see the daffodils, a few early rising tulips and shop and eat crap food at the street fair

This will kill you! If not you, everyone else around you will be dead from your breath!

Now that is what I call funny! One of the booths at the street fair was selling Mexican wrestling masks (Nacho Libre style). We spent more time in this booth than any other and laughed our guts out! My nephew ended up buying one. We all wanted to buy them for our fam. reunion this summer but at $25 a pop my sis and I thought...We can totally make these! Will we? Not likely!

Lulu dancing & singing in the daffs. I know I'm her mom but this was pretty cute.
My mommy has been telling me all day to not touch these things but she's not looking right now. Yah....ha ha ha!
And...my camera dies. Welcome once again to my IRONIC life. Back up batteries? Who needs those? The rest of the day was caught on my sis's cam. She says she'll get me copies but does anyone ever really do that?:D
Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend. Especially those of you who live in Washington. Go sun!
Make your Monday count!
P.S. I almost forgot! Silly me! The Lululemon outlet in Burlington ROCKS!

3 comments:

  1. If you go to the Toyota dealership on River Road there is a guy there, his name is Monty. When we got our van he was SUPER nice and very patient with the oh so indecisive me. And they have all sorts of cars/trucks/vans/SUV's to choose from. If you tell him you work for the YMCA they;ll even give you a discount! But I can't see you in a mini van. They have a cute mid size SUV that I really wanted but went with the practical for my life right now.

    BTW, that last picture of Lucy is perfect with her little trouble maker tongue sticking out. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Station wagon....?

    What about a Hummer? (How do you park one of those anyway?)

    ReplyDelete