Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mrs. Princess Pookie's Social Calendar

Taking Time to Smell the Roses
WAIT...come back Mom's Day. Where did you go? Let's take a vote. Who thinks we should have Mom's Day quarterly? I don't even need presents. I just want to be able to say "It's Mother's Day, you deal with it". I'm pretty sure I used that excuse about 67 times yesterday!:D

What did I get besides the shoes I bought myself?:) My DREAM gift.




A week's worth of menus planned, shopped for and ready to go. My Prince knows me well!



And...check out Saturday's plan. Hmm...I wonder where he'll take me?

THANK YOU FAMILY FOR A GREAT MOM'S DAY!

Extra Extra...

Mrs. Princess Pookie makes her first public debut. That would be my amazing sister and support by my side and YES, that's right, we're wearing matchy matchy outfits. It was cute for the fair but once we were out shopping together after the fair it was a bit much!


It was the absolute most PERFECT weather to do an outdoor garden and craft fair. However, I ended up with a bit of a farmer tan. Thanks to all those who purchased a Mrs. Princess Pookie original. It was a great day.

Hope you all enjoyed a day of Mommy rest.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Where was this crafty fair? Let me know if you do it again:)
    Happy Hot Mama's Day! LOVE the menu idea.....Shawn and I trade off dinner nights-Now that he's home before me on my work days....Whoa, life has changed since 508!!!!! Tell Your Prince to call mine and give him some pointers!!!! They should've visited more often when we were neighbors!

    You and your sis are so cute:)

    ReplyDelete