Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Trendy Tuesday...Do You Dare?

I LOVE COLOR!


A RAINBOW of Colors. For each fashion season Pantone analyzes trends then comes out with a color palate they think will be HOT for the season. (BTW: Pantone is a color guide company for all genres of designers. I don't know a ton about them but I do enjoy taking a peek at the upcoming fashion color trends for home and clothing. And, I think it would be a pretty cool job!) Here is what they came up with for spring/summer 09:



"Chic Colors"~very earthy! Liking Bead and Disk.


"Casual Colors"~ Unnaturalish colors but still pretty.


"Classical Colors"~Beach-like!
Love em all except for striped. I am NOT a peach person.

Which color palate do you like best?
Princess Pookie Challenge: Step outside your color box and try something new for summer . I dare you!
Sorry princesses, no pot of gold at the end of this rainbow. :D

Click HERE for a sneak peak at the fall 09 collection. (By TFL not Pantone)
Trendy Gadgets...
Totally switching gears here. What the heck is this? The "Smooth Away"~ "Easy, safe and pain free hair removal." First of all there is no such thing as "pain free" hair removal! Has anyone seen the commercial for these things?! Has anyone every tried one? "Pain Free" hair removal...ya right. Here, take this little rubberish crystal thing and rub it around in clockwise motions and voila. Smooth as a baby's butt. Sure!


My favorite is the little mini one that goes on the pointer finger and is meant to be used for the girlstache. Hey, I can make fun of girlstaches because I have a bit of a challenge with this myself. If you tell anyone I just told you that I'll have to kill you! Girlstaches....that's a whole other post for another day! I'm totally laughing right now and next time you see me you're all going to be checking out my stache...loosers!
Anyway...Order NOW and it's buy one get one free! How about you order one, give it a try and if it really is painless hair removal you can give me your free one!
Happy Trendy Tuesday. Try a new color tomorrow!
P.S. I have always LOVED this song that is playing {True Colors~Phil Collins}. I use to use it as part of my self esteem unit when I taught high school. It would make them cry...hee hee. Listen to the words. It's has such a great message.

1 comment:

  1. Can we please channel some of your spunky creative oh so fashionable energy into me? I said please!! I need you to email me your posts because I get so far behind- I always read posts that are emailed to me!!! And... I always have emails- it's a win win!

    Once again- you are ultra woman! I just read your last couple posts and all I can say is... YOU GO PRINCESS!

    Hook me up with your meal schedge!

    ReplyDelete