Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's FFF (Fabulous Fashion Friday)


I enjoy a good makeover! So I had 5 seconds to myself last night and I watched a DVR'd episode of Oprah. The guest was Rita Wilson (totally hot at age 50+ BTW) and she was doing makeovers. GIRLY FUN TIMES! It never ceases to amaze me how beautiful women can be when they take a moment to think about them. Life changing I tell ya. Hair color, a new pair of glasses and a pretty scarf go a LONG way. Anyway, there was this guy on the show who said something I found to be profound:

GET CUTE FOR YOU!

(He was specifically referring to those who stay at home and use the excuse.... I stay at home, who cares.)

Quit pretending. You care! Take 10 extra minutes and GET CUTE FOR YOU today! You will act like a different little lady.

Quick "get cute" ideas:
*Lip gloss
*Ditch the tennis shoes and wear your Sunday shoes
* Put on a bangle...or two
* Hoop earrings
* Kick it up with a cutie headband. I can hook you up here. More stock coming soon. ;D
* Wear a sweater instead of a sweatshirt
*Skirt and boots in place of jeans
*Add a scarf or hat or both!
*Loose the PJ's. Get dressed.
* My favorite~put a smile on.

Click here to see a cute little clip. Enjoy your weekend princesses. Do something cute for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment