Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

Hear yea! Hear yea! I would like to make an announcement. My royal castle has officially been completely de-Christmasfied. (Except for one ornament that was hiding. And all the boxes have been put to sleep in the garage-dang! That always happens to me.) Once Christmas is gone this is the time of year I always rearrange my house. So, while hubs was on the phone, Kels and I moved all kinds of furniture. It was fun! And now I have a whole new look without spending a dime. (I'll share pics tomorrow) However, that doesn't keep me from wishing. :D Below you will find all kinds of goodies that I could fill my home with. All these come from Urban Outfitters.











I seriously want THIS poster. I think it's freakin hilarious. I LOVE randomness & personality in a home. Are you matchy matchy-sofa, loveseat, chair all the same? Or a quirky crazy? In my opinion...the quirkier the better! Do a room a favor. Don't place all the furniture flat against the wall. And my number one decorating pet peeve...pictures that are hung too high. Eye level people!
It's Monday! Make it a great one!

2 comments:

  1. my mom in law mentioned our pictures are too high...I'm 5'9" hubby is 6'4". our eye level is a good foot+ above her eye level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny and would totally get a stache picture! Love re-doing things although always while the hubby is at work :-) Next step is to paint that dreadful entertainment center!

    ReplyDelete