Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pucker Up For Pineapple

Let me introduce you to my favorite fruit.




Eating this fruit makes me happy and brings sunshine to my tummy. I LOVE IT!
Next, let me introduce you to a fetish I have. Aprons. However, I only actually own one that I purchased at IKEA who knows how many years ago??

I think I'm truly going to add this to my non-existent apron collection. I LOVE IT A LOT!


AND...naturally this would fit quite nicely into place as well. I LOVE IT TOO!
Hmmm...I'm craving pineapple now. Ooh Ooh...how about the Dole pineapple ice cream from the tiki shack at Disneyland. I REALLY REALLY LOVE THAT!
Do you LOVE pineapple as much as me?
Doubt it!

P.S. You must download the song playing "Pineapple Princess" Yep...LOVE it.
P.S.S. The Trendy Tuesday handbags came from HERE.

1 comment:

  1. "Maui Gold" pineapples are to die for, they are sooo good.

    ReplyDelete