Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Easter Devil

First of all...let me say sorry for my blogging boringness. What can I say? I've been busy. Busy eating chocolate!

Next...

These little freaks were invented by the chocolate devil. Funny little fact. I wouldn't particularly consider myself a "chocolate lover" but these little egg devils are divine.
Deliciously divine. Stupid chocolate eggs.

And LAST...


This is American Idol.

My Favorite contestant. She's a rock star baby!




Rock on Crystal Bowersox!

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Bowersox, Baby! I would definitely buy an album made by her.

    I'll definitely buy those Cadbury Chocolates, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's my favorite girl, but I must say I'm smitten by "big mike' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - EASTER DEVIL. And I can't NOT buy them, and I can't NOT eat the whole bag!! Em

    ReplyDelete