Monday, September 5, 2011

It's Trendy Tuesday...Do You Dare?

WHAT'S THAT SMELL? (IN A GOOD WAY THAT IS.)
Are you looking for the PERFECT scent for fall? Well I found one for you. It's called Hanae Mori No. 1. Not to be mistaken with No. 2, No. 3 or No. 4. I had some Nords reward points burning a hole in my pocket (points I only use on very special things) and all it took was one one little spritz of THIS and I knew I had found my match. I wore it for the first time yesterday and EVERYBODY, yep, EVERYBODY (ok maybe not everybody) asked me what it was. Note: Even better, it's a limited edition!

Did you know? Nords will make you a small sample of any perfume that may tempt you. The least you should do is go get yourself a tiny sampling.  Enjoy!

BTW: Don't be a hater...THIS perfume is pretty yummy too!

Hanae Mori No. 1 perfume really is such a delightful treat for yourself. Go on...you TOTALLY deserve it.

A new scent....Do you DARE?


P.S. If THIS album isn't part of your collection already you MUST pre-order it now. I'm not even a Beatles junky! And, if you happen to be going to Sin City you MUST see THIS show. I "LOVED" it so much I want to see it again. And again. And again.

No comments:

Post a Comment