Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Weekend At My House

Does anyone really care about my uneventful weekend? I didn't think so. However, I did tell Lucy that if she didn't eat her dinner I was going to put her on an airplane to Ethiopia to live with a tribe that eats beetles and goats for dinner. That could have been eventful.
She thought I was kidding. I told her I wasn't. 

Moving along.

Shoe happiness. 
You're killing me Anthropologie!





And how about those hats!
Have you ever tried a winter hat? (Other than a beanie.) You should!

If I had a million dollars today you better believe I'd be taking home those color block wedges and leopard hat with the pink bow.
And of course these.

Enjoy your day!

P.S. I've been on the hunt for the perfect animal print scarf. THIS is it. Go buy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment