Friday, October 31, 2008

FFF! FaBOOlous Fashion Friday

BOO!
Is it a costume or is it just my outfit?
So I took my Lulu to a pumpkin parade event yesterday wearing this outfit and someone told me how cute I looked in my costume. Dead serious...No lie! Maybe someone should turn me in to "What Not To Wear"?! By the way...this is not a costume. It's just me being me!

Here's your FFF challenge: Pull out that sundress, throw on jeans and a thermal T and you've official winterized your summer wardrobe. Trucker hat optional!
(I picked up my Ed Hardy trucker hat at TJMaxx--el bargaino! Comparatively speaking that is.)

Happy Halloween Princesses!

Don't watch THIS if you are a scaredy cat. It's really not scary but I think scaring people is so funny. However, when someone pulls a "scare prank" on me, you better watch out. I get freaked out so easily. Ya can't blame me. I grew up in a house that had a walk-out basement and a laundry shoot. Those two features in a home SCREAM scary pranks! Consequently me and all my siblings enjoyed tapping on a basement door or punching a hand through the laundry shoot door quite often. I swear I will NEVER live in a home with a laundry shoot!
Get this, my husband took me to a haunted forest on our first date and I was so scared I literally peed my pants. This headless horseman came out of no where and then followed by the chainsaw man who I'm pretty sure was chasing me. It was just too much! Needless to say, the date ended early with NO smooching-maybe-and he married me anyway. I haven't been back to anything "haunted" since. Even the haunted mansion at Disney Land gives me the willies!
May you all look absolutely SPOOKtacular this Halloween! Heck, It's the one day of the year where you can literally look scary and fit right in.

P.S. FFF next week is for all of you jeans and T loving Mommas!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is so funny! I never knew that you peed your pants on your first date! That's got to be a serious fashion faux-pa ! I am terrified of haunted houses but it is because my sisters tortured me and I got super scared when I was little. Have a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did we always go to haunted houses? We both hated them so much! I swear I haven't been to one since high school!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 memory jogs: Chucky killed the babysitter. Gage killed Mr. Munster.

    What were we thinking? I took a running leap into bed *for months*.

    Incidentally, my girlfriend has a Chucky doll. Full-sized. She brought him to work one day, for kick and giggles. Stood him on a chair at the table in the staff lounge. Scared the CRAP outta me...

    ReplyDelete