Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Trendy Tuesday...Do You Dare?

Scarf It Up! The scarf. These are everywhere this season. I have to admit, at first glance this particular style was a little too funky punk for me but then I bought a "bandanna" looking print one and I have thoroughly enjoyed the fashion delight it has provided. Throw on a solid T and one of these and you have mastered the trend!

How to Tie the Triangle Scarf

(I nicknamed it the "triangle scarf". Not to be confused with the
classic neck scarf.)




Step 1: Um...photo should be self explanatory. Place on chest and...


Step 2: Take the ends and wrap around back of neck.


Step 3: Tie in lose knot underneath "triangular" scarf. (This is the front of me.)


Step 4: Viola...there you have the perfectly tied, amazingly stylish neckerchief. (Knot is hiding underneath.) Come on, get one. Everyone is doing it! You might as well saddle up the horse and bale some hay in style.

HERE and HERE are some other darling ways to wear a scarf. Fashion Terminology 101: Do you know what a snood is? Check HERE. Cute or not for you? Would Princess Pookie wear a snood? Not so much!

How much should I expect to spend on one of these cuties? $10-$25 more if you want to get real fancy.

Where did Princess Pookie get hers? From "Home" of course! (BP $18)

P.S. The Employee Princess at Nordstrom had to teach me how to do this! I'm not as smart as I look.

No comments:

Post a Comment