Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's FFF! (Fabulous Fashion Friday)

I HATE winter!
Sure, the snow is such a beautiful site...on a scenic calendar!
It's fun to play in...on playstation!
It's lovely to watch the flakes fall while sipping hot cocoa...in Hawaii while watching the news!

I WANT...
I want to wear capri's without freezing.
I want to wear flip flops without getting frost bitten toes.
I want to wear a T without goose bumped arms.
I want to sip lemonade with girlfriends at an outside cafe. (Without children of course!:D)
I want to stroll the downtown shops without a hat and scarf.
I want to catch up on lost vitamin D without having to go to the tanning salon.
I want an exotic WARM vacation without having to pay for it.
I want...I want...I want...

How do I compensate?

By wearing a sundress with a stupid sweater and leggings. Sundress & my favorite brown Miz Mooz sandals...COOL! Sundress, sweater, leggings...Crappy!


Day Dream: If you could go any where in the world, right now, TODAY...where would you go? Click on "fashion experts" to share your day dream! I'd love to know.


I'll take THIS (in Greece) please!

Happy Fashion Friday

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to go back to Paris France of course not Idaho. I am totally craving a crepe from a roadside cart and I didn't get to see all of the awesome museums while I was there last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...I am tired of winter!! Try living in Minnesota were yesterday our high was 19. But...happy to report by Monday we will be in the 50's and I will see people in flip flops and shorts. Where would I go...frankly anywhere that is warmer than here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in need of sunshine. Send me to Cancun please! Oh, I would take the Bahamas too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really didn't have to think about this at all. lol I know exactly what I would do:

    I would hop a flight to Cebu City, Philippines, pick up all my Filipino girlfriends, and we would do some shopping in the city and then go out to Kaishu for sushi. Later we would catch the fast ferry to Bohol. We would check in to Bohol Beach Club on the south side of Panglao Island and we would snorkel and lay on the beach drinking mango shakes alll... daaay... long. :) Plan B would be Alegre Resort about an hour north of Cebu City... on Christmas Day, the climate is perfect. But it's on the east coast, and from Panglao you can see both the sunRISE and the sunSET. :) Plan C would be the ShangriLa or Plantation Bay...

    I wouldn't mind having my kids along. They would probably have a really good time too. We all miss our friends something fierce, and there are some really great sights to see in that area...

    I'm homesick. I've been reading my journal about that time over the last few weeks and I miss it bad. I picked up some frozen mango at Costco yesterday and it really took me back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm. I would like to be in Cancun. I MISS THE SUN!!!!

    Love your compensation outfit. I've been doing a bit myself. At least you can't take the sunshine out of the soul right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jo, It is so fun to see your blog again. I have not been to the blogging world for a while now. How are you? I am expecting! Yeah Due in August.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want to go to new zealand!!

    ReplyDelete