Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cookie Jar Time

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar? Momma stole the cookies from the cookie jar!
These are pretty much the only cookies I can make that my whole family will eat. My kids will take these over chocolate chip any day. They are delightful!

Gingersnaps
{Known as "spice" cookies at our house}
1 c. sugar
3/4 c. shortening
1 egg
1/4 c. molasses
2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. cloves
Cream wet ingredients and add the dry. Roll into balls and
bake @ 375 degrees for 8 min.
Tip: We like ours bitesize. Mini is always more fun!:D
Serve hot with a tall glass of milk!


P.S. I love this company's vintage T's for all ages. Fun to browse through and I'm sure they will conjure up some memories! We're a little addicted to vintage T's at my house. Target carries fun and very affordable ones for kidos. I like to give them as baby gifts. Pair it with some distressed jeans and you've got one stylin' babe!

{click pic.}

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe!! I love Gingersnap cookies. I am gonna make some tomorrow! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete